Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter and Family Visit!

So my grandparents and parents came to visit over Easter weekend. It was such a great visit, I loved getting to show my grandparents Pullman. It is a small town but Aaron and I love it. It was so neat to be able to see Cassidy meet her great-grandparents. It was nice just being able to visit, not to mention my dad made great food especially Easter dinner!

Cassidy loved all the attention and love!!! We also went to Lewiston and took some family pictures. Too bad the weather wasnt better but it was still so nice to be together.


So I absolutely love to read and I love the library. I could spend hours in the library just sitting in an aisle, reading the first 10 pages of books trying to decide which ones to take home. I learned to love books and reading from my mom. My mom would read to me almost every night and also take me to the library and let me pick out any and all the books I wanted. I think this is the gift my mom gave me which I am most grateful for. I am trying to pass this love on to Cassidy and so when my mom was here I wanted to make sure she read to Cassidy. :)


Sunday was Cassidy's first Easter! This year we just took a few pictures in a dress, next year she will be ready for an egg hunt and a basket. :)


It was a great weekend, I am so happy and blessed my grandparents made the trip to our humble little town to see my life. I will never forget the weekend! :)

No comments: