Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Things Cassidy Loves!

So I thought I would do a post that is all about the things Cassidy loves at this time in her life. She changes and grows so much! Watching her reach milestones is so special and fun! Each day I wake up I am excited to see what she will do.

Currently she loves....

*Laying on her stomach to practice lifting her head.

*Hanging out on her changing table. For some reason she smiles everytime she is on her changing table. Not necessarily when she is naked or getting changed but afterward just laing there.
*Laying in her crib watching her Winnie the Pooh mobile.
*Her dad. She is truly a daddy's girl.

*Watching the fish swim.

*Reading... she is just like her mom.
*Listening to me sing and play games. (She is the ONLY one who likes my voice)

*SMILING!

*Meeting family and friends who love her!

*Her silly mama!

No comments: