Monday, August 17, 2009

6 Months OId!!

So Cassidy is now 6 months old!!! Wow! I can't believe it. It was her half birthday! That is just so amazing. Aaron and I love her more and more each day!

So of course she had a doctors appointment to get her check-up and shots. The doctor said she looks great and gets to start eating real food! YAY! Here are her stats.

Height: 26 3/4 which was in the 85th percentile! She is tall!
Weight: 15lbs 7oz which was in the 45th percentile.
Head: 43 which was in the 75th percentile.

Then she had to get her shots. Here is her reaction to getting them.

Then here she is showing off her bandaids, poor girl.
On her actual six month half birthday, it was freezing here. I cant believe she is wearing a beanie and sweater in her 6 month pictures but I took her out for a long walk and it really was cold! lol I guess I do live in the Northwest. :)


Here are some other pictures taken throughout the weekend! She is such a big girl! We are so lucky to have such a wonderful and happy baby!

No comments: