Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Summer Days

This summer has been so hot here! Even though we have to work, we try to pretend like we dont and do as much summer activities as possible! I take Cassidy out on a walk or run (depending on my level of determination/energy) every night. She still loves it! We also took her to the park to listen to this guy named Victor Johnson who sings kids songs. He was really good and Cassidy not only loved the singing but LOVED seeing all the other kids and babies. I think every family in Pullman went which of course is not that many but I loved it!




Also HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!! Cassidy can now sit up on her own!!! How exciting! She is growing so fast!

We spend a lot of time in our backyard just hanging out, playing in the grass with the dogs and having a BBQ! Cass loves to hang out with Cody and Rusty and watch them chase eachother! :)




I love the summer!

No comments: