She doesnt seem to mind! :)
Good thing she has inside library class on Thursdays and inside swim class on Mondays. So before we left for swim class, I really wanted to capture some pictures of Cass in this swimsuit. I found it in her closet with the tag on. I had forgotten all about it. I thought I only had this one below.The picture above was from when Cass was like 4 and 1/2 months old in CA.
Anyway, so this new swimsuit has elephants and is adorable like her other one so I thought I would get some pics. When I took the picture above, Cass just sat there and smiled. However, now I can not get her to stay still for one decent picture! :) She is always on the move and is not interested in posing for her mama. She has places to go and people to see apparently.

I have a ton that look like these. lol Below is my one good picture after like 20 minutes of trying. And one second after this was taken she was on the move once more. Oh heavens.

By the way, I love blogging and I really love reading other peoples blogs. I am a little obsessed. :) It is taken the place of my scrapbooking for awhile. It is similar of course just less stickers, glue etc. I think everyone should have a blog!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, how cute is she?! I didn't even think about having a baby and the snow, yikes. I am sure you will be super creative. Maybe an outfit like Maggie Simpson (her snow suit looks like a star:-))
Post a Comment