Here she is all ready to start!

Oh whats in there???
She not only wanted to look inside the pumpkin but she also wanted to use to pumpkin to help herself stand up. :) She got to hang out with her friend Isabelle! I am excited for when Cass is really old enough to really play with Isabelle.
Below is my friend Tatum trying to get Cass and Izzy to sit with her for a good picture. This was the best of the bunch I took. lol
It was hard for me to actually carve our pumpkin since I was constantly holding or chasing Cass. I am so happy that Erin's son Dillon was there to help me pull out the pumpkin guts as he called it. :) Arent they all cute?
I love doing all these holiday traditions/activities with Cassidy.
It was a really fun night though Cass was getting a little cranky towards the end so our pumpkin is faceless. lol That is on this weekends to do list for sure!
I love doing all these holiday traditions/activities with Cassidy.
It was a really fun night though Cass was getting a little cranky towards the end so our pumpkin is faceless. lol That is on this weekends to do list for sure!
1 comment:
Okay, I have not visited your blog in over a month now... what's up with that?! :) It was fun to read through your last month and see how much Cassidy is changing. What a cutie! Pumpkin carving was hectic, but fun! Glad you could come and what cute pics you took! :)
Post a Comment