Thursday, October 1, 2009

California Here We Come!

So Cass and I went home to CA for a long weekend to see family and to celebrate James and Melissa getting married. I really wish Aaron could have gone but he always has to work. (Oh well, I know all his hard work will pay off for him) Anyway, we flew down on Thursday the 24th. I was really happy because I got to spend a lot of time with my parents and my grandparents who came all the way from Chicago. I also got to see a lot of both my brothers, sister-in-laws and my favorite (and currently only) nephew!

It was so hot, we got to spend lots of time outside by the pool! Cass and D really do love eachother. Cass kind of beats up on D but let me tell you that will not continue for much longer. :)


D hates the binky but is a thumbsucker! How cute!

Look at that smile.
They were so tired, but how cute sleeping next to eachother.
I love my grandparents and my mom of course.




Cass loves her grandma.


Cass and Uncle James. :) They look so similar.


Doesnt Cass look like a big girl sitting there next to my nanny?! Gosh I mean she looks so mature. Wow. Well anyway, next blog will be the wedding. Let me tell you it was so nice just getting to see my family and hang out and relax by the pool. I love my life in WA and I wouldnt trade it but I do miss my family, every once in awhile it is nice to be HOME.

No comments: