So we took Cassidy to her first Cougar game on the 19th. Aaron played for the Cougars so we know she will grow up being a die hard Cougar fan. Of course when Aaron played they were pretty good, at least always competitive. Now, well they suck. It makes it harder to be so excited about the games but we will always be WSU Cougar fans no matter what. Anyway so we went to the game. It was pretty cold, so we bundled up and off we went. (By the way, I cant wait for fall, it was absolute favorite season of the ever, especially here in WA)

This is before we went. Cass had on a pink WSU onesie and a pink WSU jacket. Her matching pants fit her length wise but just fall down so she cant wear them just yet. She is tall but thin. lol
Ok so the cougars are not really number 1 but hopefully they will be someday soon! We will keep watching regardless.

So then guess what???? They won in overtime! Their first win of the season! I am so happy that is the game we went to because it was so exciting. I mean students rushed the field they were so excited. After the game, Cass was really excited they won too! She must be their good luck charm!

Cass and I just back home from CA because my brother James got married! I have a million pictures so I will update again soon!
1 comment:
i know i say this all the time but SHE IS SO CUTE! she is totally their good luck charm!
Post a Comment