Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lazy Sunday

So Sunday is my favorite day by far. It is the day when Aaron and I just relax. We usually cook something special, watch a lot of tv, go for a walk, watch FOOTBALL, clean up a little and just be lazy! I love it! Here are some pictures from our most recent lazy Sunday.

Cassidy's first ponytail... well kind of but still HOW EXCITING!
Playing in our backyard, she loves to be outside.
"Look at this grass I pulled out mama, can I eat it now?"

Then it was bath time with some naked playing afterwards. :)

"Ok, I am exhausted, time for bed!"

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love your new blog layout! And umm is your daughter a toddler or what, she is getting so big and grown up! The video of her trying to crawl makes me really happy! Along with her ponytail! I miss her! I hope you are telling her stories about me so she remembers me! :) I love you Johnsons! See you at the end of this month?