I cant believe how fast she is growing! I bet by the time I go home to CA at the end of September she will officially be crawling. We will see!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
People to See, Things to Do!
Cassidy wants to be able to move so badly! You can just tell that she is going to be so active. She is already trying to crawl so much! It is so exciting but at the same time I am trying to enjoy every minute now before I am constantly chasing her around making she she doesnt eat the dog food, pull out plugs etc. Here are a few pictures of her trying to get my phone.

She hasnt quite figured it out though. So once she tried this method for awhile so gave up, belly flopped and tried to see if she could just reach really hard to get it. :)

I cant believe how fast she is growing! I bet by the time I go home to CA at the end of September she will officially be crawling. We will see!
I cant believe how fast she is growing! I bet by the time I go home to CA at the end of September she will officially be crawling. We will see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment