1) She had her first ponytail! Well, I guess ponytails are usually in the back of your head and hers is in the front but I dont care. Everyone at work was calling it her unicorntail. :) I was so excited she has enough hair to have a little one. 

Isnt she adorable?!?!
Then I got a little carried away experimenting and gave her two ponytails as she was eating her dinner of carrots. lol

2) She now takes bath in the big bathtub. She can sit like a big girl in there and is too big for her baby bath now. She has only been in the big bathtub with me or Aaron just in case but it is still really exciting and she loves it. I dont have any pictures in the bath since one of us was in there too but here is a picture right after her bath with daddy. I will take pictures of her in it soon.

3) Cassidy can now CRAWL!!!! It is just so exciting. Our life as we knew it is now over, in a good way but it just got more crazy and more busy. The video below is the first time ever! Of course that was like 3 days ago so now she has it down and can crawl really fast! We have started baby proofing which is a pain. She is only 6 and a half months and can really crawl, I cant believe it. She is growing up, she is not a baby anymore! I am so proud! I cried and laughed and just felt pure happiness watching her grow!
2 comments:
Wow, that IS a big weekend for little Cassidy! Her crawl is so cute. I love it when they are moble.
LOL, she's so cute! Wow, I never knew you were such an extensive blogger!
Abby :)
Post a Comment