Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Brothers

I miss my brothers. When I was growing up, I always looked up to them. But it was more like a little sister who thinks her big brothers are cool. Plus, then I was just their annoying kid sister who they picked on. However, now I miss them because they are my friends. I miss hanging out with them and I cant wait to see them at the end of September. Here is what I like and am thankful for:

-We have the same sense of humor.

-My brother John has a baby now and my brother James has one due to arrive in 8 weeks! This means we are all in the same place in life and can relate to all things baby.

-They are protective of me.

-We have the same likes and dislikes.
-We can spend all day together and not get bored.

-I can call John, JP or Johnny and James, Jamesy and neither get mad or annoyed.

-I can beat them both at tennis. Well... that may or may not be true.

-Aaron says he always knows when I am talking to one of my brothers on the phone because I talk a certain way only to them. I take that as a compliment. :)
-They both love Cassidy and she is lucky to have such wonderful uncles.

-I am BOTH James and John's FAVORITE SISTER!















I cant wait to see them in 3 weeks. I love you both!

No comments: