Friday, January 22, 2010

Silly Baby

So this is somewhat of a random post but I just thought I had to share these next pictures. Cassidy is developing such a personality and she has the cutest sense of humor. We have a fireplace and she loves to climb up on it, she knows she isnt really allowed so everytime she climbs up she just grins and laughs. Silly girl...


The other day she decided to "help" me fold laundry. She was helping and somehow this happened:

(Yes that is my bra around her neck... silly girl) She didnt even care, she just kept walking around... I laughed so hard!

Cassidy loves having a tall daddy. She thinks he is pretty funny, he was helping her almost reach the sky!


She works really hard at work now for example:

*She looks out the window to see if any clients may be coming. If anyone comes she is the first to greet them.

*She always offers to flip the fireplace switch on in case anyone is cold and would like a fire.

*She checks out the office furniture to see if it needs cleaning or updating.
*She points out decor she really likes. In this case, this weird fish we have.


*She always lets us know when work is boring or she needs a snack break.

*She checks under desks for us, in case someone has lost something under them.



*She sits at my desk and frankly.... does my job for me!



She is my future CEO!

I love my silly little girl!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Awe! She's getting so big! Hope I can meet her one day when you guys are in town:-)