Wednesday, September 29, 2010

19


Cassidy is now 19 months. 18 months was a little rough in the sleeping department since she has gotten 5 teeth in 1 month. (Another broke through yesterday!) When she was 18 months I wrote she had 3 teeth and now she has 8! Her smile is just so cute since you can actually see her two middle front teeth and two middle bottom teeth! She is FINALLY sleeping through the night again! We felt so bad for her, she has been in so much pain the last month! Can you imagine how much it must hurt to have teeth push themselves up through your gums? Ouch! We are hoping she can get a little break now and keeps sleeping happily and peacefully through the night.


You can see her teeth in the above pic!!! YAY for teeth!!

My mom came to visit a couple of weekends ago. It was great to have her visit. Cass loved it! Aaron was busy so my mom and I were able to spend lots of time together eating, shopping and going on walks to the park. Everyone needs their mom once in awhile! :)


I love 19 months!! Cassidy is so sweet. I love how she can express herself. I love that she likes to sit right next to you and grabs your arm to put around her. I love how she says "YEAH" (instead of no) to pretty much everything. I love how she wants to help put the silverware away and carry clothes to the washing machine then help fold. I love how when she falls she doesnt cry. I love how when she pretends to talk on a phone she always says "hi dada" even if he is sitting right next to her. I love how she plays peekaboo and puts her hands over her eyes and then peeks through two fingers. I love how she is independent. I love how she always wants to read. I love how she is indifferent about tv excepts LOVES watching Glee when they sing. I love how when I am laying on Aaron she has to climb up and lay in between us then grabs both of our faces so we can both kiss her at the same time. :)

No comments: