Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Teeth

Cassidy has 4 teeth now! 2 molars, a front bottom tooth and a front top tooth! We are so proud of that since it took her soooooo long to get any teeth! She has a lot more coming as well! We have been big on brushing our teeth every night. She loves it. :)

The following dialogue is what I think she was thinking to herself or what she might be saying if she could speak in sentences.


"Hey, look it is me! Boy, am I cute or what?!?!"

"Look mama, I am brushing my teeth. Oh wait, this doesn't taste fruity enough... it needs way more tooth paste!"

"This doesn't seem to be coming out like it should. hmmm.... I may have to go to plan B."

"Sorry mama I was forced to go directly to the source. Trust me this is more effective."
She is hilarious. :)

No comments: