It was Aaron's and my Dad's birthday on April 1st. I love those fools! They were both born on April Fools Day... I still think that is ironic ;) My Dad is living it up in London & Paris with my mom. I hope you had a great birthday Dad! For Aaron's birthday this year we kept it low key. Cass was very excited and made her Daddy a painting to hang in his office. She was proud of it. She was so cute keeping it a secret and so when she could finally give it to him she was thrilled to tell him her secret. She also thought that meant his birthday was a secret too. She ran up to him on his birthday and shouted "today is your birthday daddy! Its not a secret anymore!" :) Aaron loved the gift and brought it to work.For dinner, Aaron wanted sushi at this place we go to every once in a blue moon. Usually we go there when someone from our family is visiting seeing as I dont like sushi. But I was still happy because instead of sushi I got this:
YUM! Aaron on the other hand had this and loved every bite! The below is not an acutal picture but it looked pretty similar to all that.
I asked Aaron what he wanted for his birthday dessert and he said something with peanut butter and chocolate. SO I made peanut butter chocolate cupcakes. I was so pround of myself, I made everything from scratch! You cant tell but there is even a reeses peanut butter cup baked into the middle of the cupcakes! Then I made TWO frostings, one peanut butter and one chocolate then piped them on the cupcake. Cass helped me and thought it was so much fun to make these for her daddy. We all loved them!! YUMM
Cass loved lighting the candles and singing to daddy. She sang so loud and clapped really loud when he blew out the candles. It was so sweet. Here is the birthday boy with his girls. We all sure love him a lot!! Happy 27th Babe! You are my everything and I hope 27 is the best year yet! Here's hoping 27 brings good health, continued growth and happiness in your job and hopefully for us a new house!

YUM! Aaron on the other hand had this and loved every bite! The below is not an acutal picture but it looked pretty similar to all that.
I asked Aaron what he wanted for his birthday dessert and he said something with peanut butter and chocolate. SO I made peanut butter chocolate cupcakes. I was so pround of myself, I made everything from scratch! You cant tell but there is even a reeses peanut butter cup baked into the middle of the cupcakes! Then I made TWO frostings, one peanut butter and one chocolate then piped them on the cupcake. Cass helped me and thought it was so much fun to make these for her daddy. We all loved them!! YUMM
Cass loved lighting the candles and singing to daddy. She sang so loud and clapped really loud when he blew out the candles. It was so sweet. Here is the birthday boy with his girls. We all sure love him a lot!! Happy 27th Babe! You are my everything and I hope 27 is the best year yet! Here's hoping 27 brings good health, continued growth and happiness in your job and hopefully for us a new house!
No comments:
Post a Comment