Friday, October 2, 2009

Last Pizzo Wedding

So its official the Pizzos are all married! I am so excited because James and Melissa got married September 26th. Melissa wanted a fall evening... but well lets just say it was HOT! Its ok though because once the sun went down it was a beautiful warm night. The bride and groom looked beautiful and the wedding was nice. I loved getting to see them get married and promise to love eachother forever. (I love weddings!) I lalso loved getting to see my family and just have fun.Here is Cass with Melissa as she was getting ready.

In the shade, trying to stay cool before the ceremony.


Alright, enough goofing around. Time for the wedding to begin.




First Kiss. I had to move over to the side because Cass decided to start talking (LOUD) in the middle of the ceremony. I guess she wanted to be the center of attention. lol


Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Pizzo. :)
My cute brothers.

This is my favorite picture of the bride and groom!
When it got dark, I no longer liked my pictures. I should have brought my fancy work camera but I didnt want to carry it around especially since I was holding Cass 99% of the time.
I wish Aaron was there. He is missing from this picture!


Sisters.
How cute are my grandparents?!?!? I hope Aaron and I are as happy as them 58 years from now!! :)
Babies dancing. :)

It was a great night and I wish James and Melissa a lifetime of happiness. Next up the baby! Melissa is due in less than one month! I cant wait to meet my little niece or nephew! So excited!! Cass cant wait either! I keep my phone charged at all times waiting for THE CALL!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Congrats James! I love weddings too. Can't wait for Nans!