Tuesday, October 18, 2011

39 weeks

This will probably be my last pregnancy post. WOW. I am now almost 39 weeks. :)

Cassidy started full time day care this week for the first time ever! I am a little sad about it but she is loving it. She asks me everyday if she gets to sleep at school and when I say yes she is thrilled and tells me how she gets to have her own bed like everyone else. The plus side is I am getting all my necessary work done and going home to take a nap each day over my lunch. I have been so tired! I think the reason I am so tired is because I have such a hard time sleeping at night. I am constantly rolling over, I am always so hot and I have been having heart burn. So the mid day naps are an awesome addition to my day.My back has been such a problem. Aaron and I were saying last night that if they did back transplants we would pay any amount of money to be on that waiting list. :) I am trying to tough it out as long as possible so this baby stays in my tummy for as long as possible.

Other than that I have been loving being pregnant. I miss it when it is over. I love feeling the baby move around and feeling her hiccup. I love watching my tummy expand and my belly button push out. I love how I feel mentally. I love how I think I am super funny when I am pregnant even though I know I am not. Aaron says I laugh more when I am pregnant and I laugh really loud. :) I have not been very hungry but could eat cereal every meal of the day.

I am enjoying everyday I have left pregnant but am finally feeling really ready to meet this baby and be a family of four!!

1 comment:

Erika said...

You are SO adorable! Can't wait to hear all about it. Love the new look of your blog too!