My mom came up for a few days to help me get ready for the baby and to spend time with Cass. We went to the pumpkin patch. It was so much fun. I love Fall! It is by far my favorite season especially in Washington. I love the cold but not snow and the pumpkins and the football and the holidays and the list goes on and on. Cass loved picking out pumpkins.
We went on the hayride.



No I am not trying to steal a pumpkin under my shirt. That is just my huge baby bump. :)


We had so much fun. I wish we could go back already but we got 6 pumpkins so we have lots of carving to get to. :)
We went on the hayride.


No I am not trying to steal a pumpkin under my shirt. That is just my huge baby bump. :)

We had so much fun. I wish we could go back already but we got 6 pumpkins so we have lots of carving to get to. :)My mom was so wonderful with helping me get ready. We got out all of Cassidy's old clothes, sorted them, washed them and put them away. My mom may or may not have also helped with our regular laundry too. :) We got everything out and cleaned and after she left I started feeling so much more ready for this baby to come. Thanks mom!!
No comments:
Post a Comment