Cass has reached a HUGE HUGE HUGE milestone!!! She now wears big girl underwear!!! WOO HOO!! She wears her underwear all day except when she is sleeping and she hasn't had an accident in two weeks! She even wears them all day at school. We are SO proud of her. She doesn't require any special treat anymore she just does it like it is totally normal. She is always telling me she is a big girl and she has had no accidents. :) GOOD JOB CASSIDY!!
(I am hoping we don't have have slides in the backward direction when the new baby comes. FINGERS CROSSED)
This morning when Cassidy woke up the first thing she said to me was "Mama, please I wear a dress today, please!" So today she wore a dress with tights. We have a girly girl on our hands. :) Let me just say that the last thing you would have heard out of my mouth when I was a kid was to please wear a dress. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment