I wanted to write down some of my favorite things Cassidy has said so I don't forget.-"Mama, you are driving me crazy!"
-Aaron and I kiss... Cass: "What you doing? Just kissing Daddy?" Me: "Yes" Cass: "Oh ok that so funny."
-Cass:"Mama you got a pretty dress today." Me: "Thanks" Cass: "You beauiful. You so welcome."
-Cass: "I love you mama." Me: "I love you too." Cass: "I love you soooo much." Me: "Thanks baby" Cass: "You so welcome mama."
- Me: "What should we name baby sister?" Cass: "Baby sister." Me: How about Cody?
Cass: "Mama! No, not baby cody. Cody my dog. Cody a boy. You so funny." Me: "I try."
-Cass: "Grandma coming to our house next week." Me: "No she is coming this Saturday." Cass: "No not Saturday she coming next week."
-Me: "What did you have for lunch today?" Cass: "I dont want to talk about it."
-Cass: "What you having for lunch today?" Me: "I dont know, what should I have?" Cass: "Noodles and cheese and crackers and ice cream."
-Me: "Cass lets get the mail." Cass: "Oooo, maybe present in there for me." (We open the mailbox) Cass: "Nope no present just all bills. You get it mama." Me: "Geez, thanks."
-Cass: "Mama I gotta go outside. I not in the street. I only on sidewalk. I gotta go help Daddy. You stay here, I be right back. I gotta help my daddy outside."
-Cass walks along and picks up everything. "Here mama, here is a rock for baby sister. Put in on your belly and dont drop it." One minute later, "Here is a leaf for baby sister dont drop it." One minute after that, "Here is stick for baby sister, put it on your belly." "Wait let me see everything, dont drop it keep it, ok? It is for baby sister."
1 comment:
So cute! I love the things they come up with and their honesty that comes with it! : )
Post a Comment