So this Christmas, Aaron and I stayed put in Washington. Mostly because I am not that big on flying anymore, being 32 weeks now! :) Aaron also had to work on the 24th and 26th. It is a good thing we didnt go anywhere because we had record snowfall here! It made for a beautiful white Christmas but was a pain in the butt to drive anywhere. For the first time in my life I shoveled our entire driveway!! Is anyone impressed? I wish I had pictures to show of that but its hard to take a picture of yourself shoveling. lol I must say I was really impressed and proud of myself. Aaron was really appreciative too. So below is a picture of our house right before I shoveled. There is a lot of snow huh?
It is so pretty with all the snow.

So anyway, Christmas Eve was really nice. I got to skype my family and watch them open all their presents. Skype is such a cool thing, it really allows you to feel like you are somewhere else for a little bit without ever getting on a plane. Here we are on Christmas Eve. :)
So on Christmas morning, Aaron and I just opened presents and we got to videotape the whole thing with my new videocamera! I also got a kitchen aid stand mixer which is sooooo exciting! I made cookies right after dinner. I made a turkey dinner since Aaron missed out on Thanksgiving. It was good but I must say making turkey is not really my best meal. :) It was so nice to just spend time together and relax and do all those projects around the house you never seem to get to.

I love those days when you never get out of your pjs! Our dogs had fun playing together in the snow as well!

Aaron and I had a wonderful Christmas and we look forward and hope for an even better new year! We feel so blessed and lucky in our lives and we couldnt be happier!
1 comment:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Johnson family! You look cuter and cuter every day! I'm waiting for you to look fat! Waiting, just waiting sweetheart!(Ocean's 11) And fyi you're not supposed to be shoveling mountains of snow while you're pregnant little girl! Love you guys!
Post a Comment