I had a great birthday! Aaron let me open my gift first thing and I was thrilled to see that Aaron and my family got me this.
A Kindle!! I love it. I am not reading the New York Times like it shows. More like the new Tori Spelling book and my favorite book of all time When Crickets Cry. (If you havent read it, you should!)At work, I was lucky to open my new gift from my boss. He got me this.

A Nikon D5000! Well technically my other work camera broke so he gave me permission to buy a new one. I bought it a couple days ago but waited to open it until my birthday so I could pretend it was a birthday gift. :) By the way, I love it!
Then after work, we dropped Cass off at our friends and Aaron and I had a date night! It was so fun. We went out to eat where I had this.
As well as some pesto pizza. Then we went to the movies and saw this.
It is very Will Ferrell which if you like him is a good thing. I laughed a lot and thought it was good.Then I went home and did this.
Thats me and Aaron cuddling and sleeping. LOL LOL LOL I crack myself up.Anyway, it was a wonderful birthday!
1 comment:
So cute! I got the new Tori book too:-) Happy B day Jo, man you are really a grown up!
Post a Comment