Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Camping

I went to CA a few weeks ago for my family's annual camping trip. However, the plane ride down was very very rough. I had the worst flight attendant who seriously watched my every move to make sure Cassidy stayed on my lap since she is technically a "lap child." Even though there was an empty seat next to me, she HAD to stay on my lap. So needless to say Cassidy screamed bloody murder and I gave the lady dirty looks. Overall I give Cassidy a D. I would give F but it wasnt entirely her fault.
It was my family's 25th year! Cassidy LOVED camping. I mean she loves to be outside so she was like in outside heaven! It was not exactly relaxing for me since I had to follow her around the entire time (she doesnt believe in sitting, sun bathing or napping breaks). It was totally worth it and we both had a lot of fun. I will say though that I was happy when 8pm rolled around and I got to sit down and play cards with my cousins!

Sage my niece.
Cousins.

Was my grandma really doing this beer bong? Hmmm.... I will never tell. Though I will say she is awesome regardless!



This is how we all felt after the trip. It was fun but we were all tired! I am already looking forward to next year!
By the way, the flight back was practically as rough as the way there. Another mean flight attendant. Luckily it was a late fight so Cass was tired. Did she sleep.... NO but at least she didnt have as much vocal fight in her. Grade: C-
(Grades are meant in a loving way of course.)

No comments: