Thursday, August 5, 2010

Landscaping

We have been redoing our landscaping at our house now for awhile. We had a sprinkler system put in which is awesome! I love not having to move the sprinkler around all the time. (Well I guess I should say I love Aaron not having to move it around, I never did. lol)

Plus we have been watching our new grass grow, moving our shed to the corner of the yard instead of right in the middle of it, planting a vegetable garden, planting flowers, laying bark down and planting bushes. Aaron loves it and it is definitley his current passion.

Before. Notice the big shed in the middle of the yard.

After. Notice no shed in the middle of the yard which has caused our yard to feel soooo much bigger!

Before. Our old grass. Notice the weird trails that didnt grow grass.

Before. Ugly.
After. Garden and nice grass.

Before. Weed mess and ugly grass.

After. Pretty. No weeds, new tree and bushes/flowes. New rail with more sections Aaron built. Still needs to be painted but looks great.

Before.
After.

Before. No retaining wall or sidewalk.

After. With retaining wall and sidewalk.

Anyway, we are excited to have a nice yard to be proud of and to enjoy.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Wow you two! That looks so great!!