18 Months
Stats
Weight: 24.10 - 60%
Height: 34" - 97%!!!
Cassidy is now 18 months old, officialy 1 and 1/2!! Wow! She is a full blown toddler now and she has that toddler tantrum down solid. lol Besides a few trips to time out daily, she is doing wonderful. She is so smart and sweet. She gives hugs and kisses and is talking so much now. She can say so many words. Her newest ones are "this way" or "that way" to tell you where she would like you to go or where things are located. She also says "ginky" which is really binky. She also says "don ven" which is Donovan. She also nods yes or shakes her head no correctly to what she is feeling. Does she want her binky is always a yes whereas does she want to go night night is usually a no. :)She still loves to be outside, loves to dance and loves to be sitting on the couch or chair like a grown-up. She can also point to pretty much all the body parts as well as most common animals and things outside like the grass, trees, airplanes, trucks etc.
OH and I almost forgot. She is 3 teeth now!!!! Both molars (lol) and one of the bottom front teeth!
Admiring the backyard!


She was showing her knowledge for the camera.
First I asked where her ear was. (I dont know why the tongue)

Then I asked where her hair was.
Then I asked her to show me her teeth.
Lol. Maybe she is used to not having any teeth that she thinks her toungue will have to do. At least she knows where her teeth should be. That makes me laugh so hard.
She sure loves her daddy.
The other day at work, she was refusing to sleep in her pack n play and so I finally put her in the bouncer which I have just never brought home from when she was a baby. I didnt think it would work but it did! I couldnt believe how big she looked in it.
Then.
Now.

At the end of the photo session, she was done with it and wanted to know why I was still taking pictures. :) We sure love our 18 month old!!!


1 comment:
She looks so much like you!:-)
Post a Comment