I went back to CA just two weeks after I was home because my beloved Grandparents were visiting from Chicago. Plus my uncle, aunt and cousin all came from Chicago as well! It was so great getting to visit with my mom's side of the family! I was DREADING the plane rides but I am thrilled to say it went better. On the way down the flight attendants were so nice and let Cass sit on the seat next to me. Plus there happened to be a little boy behind us who Cass was in love with and played with the whole flight.
Aren't they so cute? Grade: A-
Everyone picked me up at the airport and we went to see my brother James, my sister-in-law Melissa and my ADORABLE SWEET niece Sage. We went to the park and then out to lunch. Cassidy and Sage had tons of fun together. Cassidy was teasing Sage, pretending to feed her but then would snatch the cracker away as soon as Sage went to eat it. Silly girls.

Taking turns playing with this car.
When we got home, my other brother John, sister-in-law Laurie and my HANDSOME nephew Donovan came over. Donovan and Cassidy are definitley best friends. They chase each other around and always want to be doing whatever the other one is doing. They are only 3 months apart after all. :)
Waiting to eat together.
Waiting to eat together.
Playing ball with the dogs.
Riding side by side horses.
Going on a walk. Double stroller, double trouble. :)On Sunday, Sage came over!!! We had a lot of cousin swimming, playing and bonding. :)




On the last day I was home we went to feed the ducks. Well it turns out we feed the ducks and geese and there was a TON of them. I was slightly afraid!!! Good thing Laurie was not scared at all and helped Cassidy feed them lots of bread.

I had a great trip. The flight back was late and I thought for sure Cass would sleep but NO. I guess big girls only sleep in cribs and not on laps anymore. Luckily she was tired though so sat on my lap decently well. Grade: B
I feel blessed that Cassidy and I got to spend time with my grandparents and extended family who came all the way out from Chicago. My grandparents are celebrating 60 years of marriage next year. They are my inspiration in every way!
No comments:
Post a Comment